Tuesday, June 19, 2012

So your boyfriend wants to break up...

  Want to know how I got my boyfriend back?

I took the first and most important step.

.... playing it cool....


Take a look at this illustration I made below.




Now, I think we've all been here before. There are two ways you can go from here;

1. You can play it cool and work on getting your ex back.
2. You can absolutely panic, make everything worse, and push your ex away.

Incase you're not sure I've made another picture so we are clear on exactly what both of these possiblities look like.






Okay, so now that we are clear on what getting your ex back looks like and what it does not, fight every urge to panic.

Step one in how I got my boyfriend back was keeping my cool and dealing with the situation like an adult. As much as I wanted to panic, cry, eat a dozen doughnuts, I didn't. I was calm and accepting of the situation and it showed I was taking the whole thing seriously.

Getting your ex back is hard enough with out them seeing you all crazy and snotty. The better you are at keeping your calm, the more desirable you will be in your ex's eyes. If you play it cool, you will be come intriguing to your ex.

To recap, if you want to know how I got my boyfriend back, begin with staying calm. This is one of the most important things you can do to repair your relationship.

If you are really serious about getting your ex back click here and stay tuned for more tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment